Did you know that even if you are a buyer of new construction that you can hire a real estate professional. But why? A real estate professional can protect your interest and serve as an advocate throughout the build and buying process.
Kim can help you with the following:
- Cost evaluation
- Side-by-side analysis of the different extras and features offered
- Providing market evaluation of the property comparing with resale-homes
- A report on all prospective builders and their track records
- Recommend inspectors for various milestones
- Recommend building inspectors
- Prior to signing review the Builders Agreement of Purchase and Sale to ensure no hidden costs or easements that may affect the property.
- Help you avoid pitfalls and mistakes that come up with new home construction.
- Provide you with the knowledge and background on every “little” decision and how it will impact your resale.